Although Rhinoplasty is safe kind of surgery, but there are few risks concerned with Rhinoplasty too. One can expect swelling and bruises in area around nose and eyes, soon after Rhinoplasty is performed. The problems which might occur are bleeding nose, skin problems such as rashes, injury to the walls of your nostrils, infection or nasal blockage. The rare condition which might occur is allergy to anaesthesia or antibiotics. Don’t expose more to sun and use sun lotions, moisturizers for protecting the skin of nose. Some may get pain and also the hurts will be cleared with this cream on the skin. The person who thinks to have rhinoplasty surgery should take protective measures before and after surgery. Check out the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Colorado here.
7 Important Facts of Rhinoplasty:
- Budget: The Budget may be very expensive that all kind of people may or may not bear it specially in case of revision rhinoplasty case it costs more than 1st
- Choosing of surgeon: selection of surgeon makes difficult for the patient in making their surgery. Because an expert and a cool person who is dealing in soft manner with patient can create more belief in a person to co-operate well while making surgery.
- Recovery Time: Generally the patients who had a surgery will always scare about healing of that part of nose after making surgery. So, some of them will get recovered soon and in some cases it takes time to heal it. Generally they can go for work in 2-3days itself, but the nose is covered for few days due to little bit of bleeding from nose. It will be healed in between 1-6months.
- Anaesthesia Type: It all also depends on the anaesthesia type which takes time and it may be general or local sedation.
- Success Rate: In this Rhinoplasty method the success rate is more than above 90%
- Surgery Time: Here the Surgery time will totally depend up on the surgeon. Someone will complete it in 60-90minutes and some of them will take it to complete in 2-21/2hrs.
- Risk: Here the risk factors are involved in both sides of surgeon and from patient also. Sometimes a surgeon will face a high risk in dealing of patient case. And sometimes the patient will face more problems in curing their problem even after surgery also in case of internal health issues like damage at inside of the nose.
For long lasting changes to the nose, rhinoplasty is the best procedure. But in case if the person is looking for subtle changes, then there are some non surgical options as well. Slight asymmetry, small bumps, and small lumps can be dealt with fillers. Get more details from the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Colorado.
Is it worth the effort if it is for cosmetic purpose?
The answer to this depends on how much importance you give to this. And your expectations from the surgery should be clearly discussed with the surgeon and only if both the parties are on the same page should the procedure be done. The person undergoing the surgery should have realistic expectations and should know that injury post the procedure to the nose at any point in life can lead to change in the appearance.